Welcome back?
Jenna and I are sitting here in the Delicity at the Ezezia airport of the fair city of Buenos Aires. We are trying to calm down after a 12+ hour period of what can only be described as a freaking LOCURA.
We said goodbye to the fam and many friends at RDU before taking off late. We finally arrived to DC at 9:30. Terminal A.
So, that’s all well and good except our plane leaves at 9:41. From gate C5, in terminal C...which is not terminal A, in case you were wondering. We run all the stinking way to the tram and we could have totally run to terminal C faster than it took that stinkin tram to get there, por favor. But, since I have bronchitis/pneumonia, it was a good little rest. But, it’s literally 9:37 when we get off the tram.
Jenna and I take off, but I have so much crap in my lungs I can’t really run any more. So the heroine of our story (Jenna) yells, “I’ll stop the plane” and keeps running.
Just as Jenna gets there, she hears, “Final boarding call.”
I saunter up like 8 minutes later and I’m like, “Is there anyway our bags are gonna be there in the morning?”
We get a very confident, positive response: “Oh yea, they’ll be there.”
We get to our seats, feeling pretty good, except that I start literally coughing my lungs out. Everyone and their mom started asking me what they could bring me and I just wanted to cry. Poor Jenna didn’t know what to do. The guy next to us offered me a Listerine mint strip. Helpful.
I go off to the bathroom to cough up stuff and Jenna has just recently informed me that mint strip guy, who really had the middle seat that Jenna was in said, “I don’t mind sitting in the middle since it’s the ticket I have, but if you want to sit beside your girlfriend, that’s okay too.”
Great. I am a deathly ill lesbian.
Well, getting back to the luggage, I have one thing to say to Mr. “Oh yea, they’ll be there”: YOU ARE A LIAR.
They aren’t here. They’re still in DC. Perfecto, since we’re supposed to leave for the beach at 530…a mere 4 hours from now.
So we’re still working those details.
We’ll let you know how things turn out.
Respectfully yours,
jess and jenna

2 Comments:
tus historias son unicas :)
This must keep happening. You blogging not your unfortunateness.
huggersssss. (made that up, you like?)
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home