time to go...
Well, I sent this link to a lot of people, so I figured I better update!
We are leaving in about 30 minutes to start our long journey to Busan, S. Korea. We leave at 1am tonight (our time, which means midnight EST) from Buenos Aires. We'll be in Madrid for 2 days, then on to Qatar, then finally arriving in S. Korea. It's going to be a long trip, but an exciting one.
If I'm honest, I think today was the first day it really hit me that we are REALLY going. I know that sounds really irresponsible, but we have been so busy with Summer Project that it's been hard to think past that.
I'm sad to see Summer Project go. Though they'll be in Korea as well, it's going to be strange coming back to La Plata without them. They were a really great team...they brought a lot of encouragement and momentum to the movement this last month...let's pray that it continues!
Seriously, if you actually read this...pray. Pray for the students we've met this past month...that they will still be interested in getting to know God when we return in three weeks. it's hard to drop everything right now. and pray that when we come back, we'll all be highly motivated to keep running this race.
hopefully i'll be able to update again soon.
thanks for stopping by,
jess

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home