Welcome to Jessland...

"for from Him and through Him and to Him are all things"

28.7.07

gots to understand trick loves da kids...


ok, so these aren't the world's best photos, but they're definitely some of the world's cutest postcards! my good friend Audrey is working with a Christian summer camp and one week they learned about other countries and missionaries in each of those countries. One of the featured countries was Argentina! They chose our group here in La Plata to pray for and encourage with homeade postcards and sweet notes!
Here's my favorite: I'm pretty sure the four girls on here represent the four of us that live in our house together, seeing as the envelope is addressed to all of us. (L-R: Jess, Jenna, Natalie, Kathryn.)
Some of the notes that were written to us were pretty classic, too:
"are you moving to Americk?" -Austin
"Heello. Are you happy. Love Riley"
"I hope you are well! How is Argentina? I've always wanted to go there. What's it like? Well, anyway God loves you! We are praying for you! Love, Hailey"
too fun. too fun.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home